flex-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: [DISCUSSION] Squiggly 1.0 release candidate 0
Date Fri, 29 Aug 2014 07:59:52 GMT
Could someone here quickly write down how the squiggly artifacts depend on each other and extenal
dependencies? This would speed up my task greatly and I could concentrate on the targets themselves.

Von: Christofer Dutz <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de>
Gesendet: Freitag, 29. August 2014 09:07
An: dev@flex.apache.org
Betreff: AW: [DISCUSSION] Squiggly 1.0 release candidate 0

I think I'll whip up something in my +1 day today.
Well usually you deploy the jar/swc/rsl whatever and if you're really nice you bundle the
source zipped up in a jar together with the binary to allow IDEs to show the code.

Well the minimum requirement to such a pom would be minimal, but it sems apache wants some
stuff to go into the root artifact of a release. I have to setup this metadata only once as
I bet JIRA, Maven-Repo, CI-Server, License etc. will be the same for all modules we release.