flex-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject "Major" improvement proposal for all of our build scripts ;-)
Date Fri, 29 Aug 2014 07:21:25 GMT
?Hi guys,

just one thing ... while starting to work on a general maven release feature to our ant builds,
I noticed that we don't actually have a consistent way of defining the version of a library.
Usually we simply produce some artifact without a version number. I would like to at least
include a version number property in each of our builds so you can immediately see what's
the version we're working on and I can automatically access the version in the maven targets.

So what do you think about this? I would like to add something like "project.version" or similar
to the build.xml