flex-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Falcon build generating maven artifacts
Date Sat, 23 Aug 2014 07:40:54 GMT
Hi,

so I just committed my changes to the build.xml and download.xml. the current version in the
dev branch now has a "maven-artifact" target that additionally installs some jars to your
local maven repo after finishing the build. Unfortunateley I couldn't fix the other issue
I reported yesterday as downloads.sourceforge.net is completely unresponsive and I'm currently
unable to build anymore (I did a wipe to re-test everything and after that I couldn't build
again).

Guess this is exactly what I meant by depending on several other sites for downloads.

One other thing I noticed. The Readme in falcon states you need to set the JFLEX_JAR?, but
that is not quite correct and I remember having to set something like FLEX_HOME etc. Eventually
someone should revamp that file. I would have done that, but I'm not so sure if I know all
that would have to go in there.

Chris