flex-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Flex PMD donation
Date Sun, 24 Aug 2014 08:42:21 GMT

I've taken a look at Flex PMD to see what it required to become a release and can't make head
or tails of the maven setup. It seem to me that each subproject requires all the others to
be already compiled - sort of a chicken and egg issue. My knowledge about maven is minimal
at best, so would someone who knows a bit more mind taking a look at the poms and explain
what's going on / what needs to be done to get everything to compile locally. I am able to
compile some sub projects but only if I manually do each one in a specific order. eg this
order works for the first few projects as3-parser-api. as3-plugin-utils (test need to be modified
for test to pass), flex-pmd-test-resources, flex-pmd-files.

View raw message