flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [Installer] 4.13 install failed
Date Tue, 22 Jul 2014 23:01:43 GMT
If we disable checking we'll get less useful results for folks who actually do get a bad download.

Justin only updated 14 beta. Is that what you are using?
Sent via the PANTECH Discover, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone.

OmPrakash Muppirala <bigosmallm@gmail.com> wrote:

On Tue, Jul 22, 2014 at 3:49 PM, Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> And I was able to reproduce the issue it with caching turned off. Just
> seeing if the change to the MD5 fixed it
>
> This does mean however than you can never get the newer version into the
> cache so have the option of either using the old version forever or turning
> off all caching. Unless you manually alter the cache I guess.
>
> Thanks,
> Justin

Tried again and it failed again.   The downloaded swc has an MD5 checksum
the same as my previous download.

We should probably disable the checks.  This could affect a lot of people.

Om