flex-dev mailing list archives

From Frédéric THOMAS <webdoubl...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Apache Flex SDK 4.13.0 still awaiting approval
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2014 23:21:33 GMT
Ideally, if the fix doesn't delay to much the release, it would be nice to have it, otherwise,
there's the workaround as mention Erik:
After running 'ant frameworks-rsls', ./'ide/constructFlexForIDE.sh' AND
- SDK is recognised by Flash Builder
- Flash Player apps build and run correctly
- AIR apps build and run correctlyFrédéric THOMAS

> Subject: Re: Apache Flex SDK 4.13.0 still awaiting approval
> From: justinmclean@me.com
> Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2014 09:05:34 +1000
> To: dev@flex.apache.org
> Hi,
> > Is it a stopper for this release as most if not all the people use the installer
> IMO yes - hence my vote - but other PMC members are free to vote how they like. Again
if it get 3 +1 votes and more +1 than -1 that makes it a valid release. Remember you're voting
on this source release not any other release or the binary release.
> It's also a big assumption that most people use the installer, but we don't actually
know how people install it, but it's probably correct.