flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: AW: Flexmojos using Falcon
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2014 15:43:14 GMT
It appears that Flash Builder loads the flex-oem-compiler.jar from the SDK
lib folder.

Is it really impractical to abstract what classes Flexmojos uses?
Falcon's flex-oem-compiler.jar is quite a hack, blending old MXMLC classes
and wiring them to Falcon classes.  But that's because I can't change
FlashBuilder.

-Alex