flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject [DRAFT] 4.13.0 Announcement
Date Fri, 18 Jul 2014 05:58:28 GMT
Hi,

I'll send this out in about 24 hours or so.  What do we need to do to
upgrade the badge installer?

-- start draft announcement --

The Apache Flex community is pleased to announce the release of Apache
Flex 4.13.0

Apache Flex is a highly productive, open source application framework for
building and maintaining expressive applications that deploy consistently
on all major browsers, desktops and devices (including smartphones,
tablets and tv).

Apache Flex 4.13.0 is a update to Apache Flex 4.12.1 that adds support for
the latest Flash Player and AIR runtimes, support for Workers in FDB, and
many bug fixes.

Apache Flex is available in source form from the following download page:
http://flex.apache.org/download-source.html

It's recommended you install Apache Flex by using the Apache Flex IDE
installer:
http://flex.apache.org/installer.html

When downloading from a mirror site, please remember to verify the
downloads using signatures or MD5 hashes.

For more information on Apache Flex, visit the project home page:
http://flex.apache.org

Thank you for using Apache Flex,
The Apache Flex Community

-- end draft announcement --