flex-dev mailing list archives

From Mihai Chira <mihai.ch...@gmail.com>
Subject Squiggly project files
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2014 16:02:18 GMT

the .gitignore file in the flex-utilities project includes
".actionScriptProperties" and ".flexLibProperties". However, none of
the recently-donated Squiggly projects contain these project files, so
developers have to create them and then set up all the dependencies
themselves. That can take a while.

Plus, most of the other projects in flex-utilities contain project files.

Is it ok if I commit these files once I have all the libraries
building correctly? If yes, should I leave the .gitignore file
unchanged, or remove ".actionScriptProperties" and
".flexLibProperties" from it?

View raw message