flex-dev mailing list archives

From Erik de Bruin <e...@ixsoftware.nl>
Subject [VMs] Monitoring volunteer(s) needed
Date Tue, 22 Jul 2014 17:48:58 GMT
Hi,

I just checked both VMs, the one that provides the nightly builds for Flex
and the other which runs the Mustella tests... Both haven't run a
successful job in 14 days! I have updated and rebooted both machines, so
for now all should be well, but especially the Mustella machine will bork
after the first successful build, an issue that to my knowledge hasn't been
fixed.

Is there anyone out there that has some cycles to spare to monitor both VMs
and their performance on perhaps a (semi)daily basis?

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27