flex-dev mailing list archives

From Erik de Bruin <e...@ixsoftware.nl>
Subject Re: [DRAFT] 4.13.0 Announcement
Date Fri, 18 Jul 2014 07:01:53 GMT
I would exchange the places of the 'installer' and 'source' lines, as well
as talk about the 'SDK', as it is only one of the many projects @ Apache
Flex:

-- start draft announcement --

The Apache Flex community is pleased to announce the release of the Apache Flex
SDK 4.13.0

The Apache Flex SDK is a highly productive, open source application
framework for building and maintaining expressive applications that deploy
consistently on all major browsers, desktops and devices (including
smartphones, tablets and tv).

The Apache Flex SDK 4.13.0 is a update to the Apache Flex SDK 4.12.1 that
adds support for the latest Flash Player and AIR runtimes, support for
Workers in FDB, and many bug fixes.

It's recommended you install the Apache Flex SDK by using the Apache Flex
IDE installer:
http://flex.apache.org/installer.html

The source code for the Apache Flex SDK is available from the following
download page:
http://flex.apache.org/download-source.html

When downloading from a mirror site, please remember to verify the downloads
using signatures or MD5 hashes.

For more information on the Apache Flex project and the Apache Flex SDK,
visit our home page:
http://flex.apache.org

Thank you for using Apache Flex,

The Apache Flex Community