flex-dev mailing list archives

From OmPrakash Muppirala <bigosma...@gmail.com>
Subject [LAZY] Enabling Github pull requests in Apache Flex
Date Fri, 25 Jul 2014 00:34:53 GMT
The INFRA team has started supporting [1] pull requests from github.  If no
one has objections, I will open a ticket with INFRA to enable this feature
for Apache Flex.  In particular, these are the benefits we get from opting
in for the tighter GitHub integration

   - Any Pull Request that gets opened, closed, reopened or commented on
   now gets recorded on the project's mailing list
   - If a project has a JIRA instance, any PRs or comments on PRs that
   include a JIRA ticket ID will trigger an update on that specific ticket
   - Replying to a GitHub comment on the dev@ mailing list will trigger a
   comment being placed on GitHub (yes, it works both ways!)
   - GitHub activity can now be relayed to IRC channels on the Freenode
   network.

This means that we can actually accept pull requests from GitHub going
forward.

Thanks,
Om

[1]