flex-dev mailing list archives

From OmPrakash Muppirala <bigosma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Installer] 4.13 install failed
Date Tue, 22 Jul 2014 22:42:07 GMT
I tried it again (4.13, FP 14.0.xxx Beta) and same issue with
playerglobal.swc download.

I dont see a folder for 14 under <cachedirectory>\Local
Store\pub\labs\flashruntimes\flashplayer.  So, I dont think it is a caching
related issue.

I am able to open the newly downloaded playerglobal.swc as an archive
file.  So, definitely not a bad download.

MD5 hash from installer config: 0bae2abfe34eed7d718eda123ec9e786
MD5 has of downloaded file    : D0F7AEA7B606C4DD3A2A23FF5CFA1AFF

So, it is most likely an issue caused by a new MD5 hash for an updated
playerglobal.swc

Justin, can you confirm if you get the same hash for
frameworks\libs\player\14.0\playerglobal.swc?  If so, we can just update
the installer config.

Thanks,
Om