flex-dev mailing list archives

From Jagan Langa Sami Durai <jaga...@sybrant.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Discuss Apache Flex SDK 4.13.0 RC3
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2014 05:47:44 GMT
Hi All,

Is there any workaround for the RSL issues which Justin mentioned in this
thread..? Because our product heavily depends on RSL. This RSL issue will
definitely hold us to update our sdk from 4.9.1 to 4.13.x (if there is no

*Regards,S. Jagan  Langa* *|* *Project Manager*

*Sybrant Technologies Pvt.  Ltd.*

Mobile: +91 98430 50897
Skype: seesamjagan

In The Media:

*About Sybrant:*

*“Sybrant is a premier web/mobile/UIUX expert. Most admirable IT firms in
India too, leverage Sybrant’s expertise for their Web & UIUX needs. We are
recognized for working with our clients right from the product
conceptualization till the execution stage offering end-to-end solutions
that sets us apart from other firms in this space. Right from developing a
learning management system for a French company to helping a Non-Profit
with a Mobile application till developing UX for a IT firm, Sybrant is
known for delighting Customers”*