flex-dev mailing list archives

From DarkStone <darkst...@163.com>
Subject Re:Re: Installer for SDK is currently broken due to change Adobe has made
Date Wed, 30 Jul 2014 09:28:13 GMT
Hi Justin,

The sourceforge.net is not blocked in China, we can access it with no problem.

Just tried it again, same problem.

Are you saying it's now getting the file from source forge? But the Flex SDK Installer log
said it download the afe.jar form opensouce.adobe.com

DarkStone
2014-07-30

At 2014-07-30 04:38:48, "Justin Mclean" <justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:
>Hi,
>
>> I just tested it in zh_CN with cache on, it still downloaded afe.jar from opensouce.adobe.com,
this time it didn't popups that login window, but failed to download afe.jar in the end.