flex-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Installer for SDK is currently broken due to change Adobe has made
Date Wed, 30 Jul 2014 07:02:51 GMT

Do we have an alternative location we can get these bits from? Looking at google stats it
probably effected 100-200 people so far (hard to tell as some people will just close the installer
rather than cancelling the name/password popup), and is likely to effect 250+ people a day
going forward.

If you have any contacts at Adobe you might want to mention this to them - breaking an open
source project isn't exactly going to be good PR for them if they don't resolve this quickly.

View raw message