flex-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Why is cygwin needed to run mustella?
Date Sun, 13 Jul 2014 11:22:21 GMT
Hi,

I am currently investigating the build-problems of the mustella testsuite. Currently I'm trygin
to understand mustella itself.
Since I first heard about it, I was wondering why we need Cygwin to run the suite. Currently
the only thing I could find, was that you start the suite using a ".sh" command and Cygwin
lets you execute that ... Is this the only reason? If yes I would strongly suggest to translate
that ".sh" to a ".cmd" or ".bat" file as all other projects do and get rid of the Cygwin dependency.
I for instance don't want Cygwin on my machine.

So if anyone of you has more info on this ... I'd be glad to hear :)

Chris