flex-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Mavenizing Falcon
Date Sun, 13 Jul 2014 14:42:39 GMT

After my latest Mavenizer and Flexmojos changes seem to compile all of my Flex projects without
problems, I wanted to get started on adding Falcon support.
Now instead of re-deploying the entire compiler, I would much more like to have the falcon-compiler
depend on the normal compiler by referencing the falcon libs and adding a dependency on the
normal compiler artifact and exclude the old compiler libs.

Could someone here on the list please describe me exactly which libs Falcon consists of and
where I can get them from as well as which libs in the classic sdk are needed? I think being
able to switch the compilers by changing a dependency in maven would make experimenting a
lot easier.