flex-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache FlexJS 0.0.2 RC5
Date Mon, 14 Jul 2014 23:00:12 GMT

> It might be a regression, but is it really a release blocker?
I don't think it's a release blocker but IMO we should be releasing better quality software
especially if we want people to try and it and lend a hand to fix stuff. Knowing how to compile
it correctly helps (the instructions are currently misleading re FP 11.1) and there's no list
of what works or what doesn't for the examples. We had the same discussion for the last release
and nothing improved  since then. As with all releases if it gets the required 3 +1's (and
more +1s than -1s) it can be released.

>  IMO, we should log a JIRA ticket and address it in the next release.
Already done see https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-34416

View raw message