flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Installer for SDK is currently broken due to change Adobe has made
Date Wed, 30 Jul 2014 15:28:02 GMT
I didn't investigate Apache distributing adobe bits. It doesn't make sense for an open source
foundation to do that. I am going to look into creating a business to do that.
Sent via the PANTECH Discover, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone.

Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:

Hi,

> A reachable version could be taken from here https://repository.sonatype.org/content/groups/forge/com/adobe/flex/compiler/afe/4.6.b.23201/
too

Which may be against Adobe distribution license - but we don't want to go there do we. What
would be ideal is if Apache Flex got a redistribution licence from Adobe and then we could
host those files ourselves, hopefully at Apache. I know Alex looked at that a while back but
can't recall what the answer was/how easy it was to do.

Justin