flex-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Flex SDK 4.13.0 released
Date Tue, 29 Jul 2014 23:55:57 GMT
HI,

> I find it extremely hard to finish downloading these two files, even through direct download
using Firefox:
> https://github.com/swfobject/swfobject/archive/2.2.zip
> http://opensource.adobe.com/svn/opensource/flex/sdk/branches/4.y/lib/afe.jar

The first is a redirect (may cause issues?) and the second looks like an Adobe issue.
curl https://github.com/swfobject/swfobject/archive/2.2.zip

curl http://opensource.adobe.com/svn/opensource/flex/sdk/branches/4.y/lib/afe.jar

<title>401 Authorization Required</title>
</head><body>
<h1>Authorization Required</h1>
are authorized to access the document
requested.  Either you supplied the wrong
credentials (e.g., bad password), or your
browser doesn't understand how to supply
the credentials required.</p>
<hr>
<address>Apache Server at opensource.adobe.com Port 80</address>

I'm getting name and password being asked for in a browser as well for that URL - do we currently
have a broken installer if caching is turned off?

Justin