flex-dev mailing list archives

From piotrz <piotrzarzyck...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Release Apache Flex SDK Installer 3.1 - RC1
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2014 05:24:30 GMT
Hi Alex,

I have strange behavior with added Polish translation to installer. When I
start installer it automatic choose pl_PL witch is good. I see that most of
the strings are translated, but when I go to the third step I see some
untranslated text. I'm changing in that moment language for example to
English and again back to Polish.

Third Step: http://images.devs-on.net/Image/vRAUACuLzOXcMDcp-Obszar.png
Result after changing:
http://images.devs-on.net/Image/o37Ko1EEoO3tlPh8-Obszar.png

After those change I see translated text, I am not sure what has happened ?

Installer ver. 3.1.0

Piotr

-----
Apache Flex Committer