flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Discuss Release Apache Flex SDK Installer 3.1 - RC3
Date Sat, 21 Jun 2014 17:14:05 GMT
So what do you propose and what quotes support it?
Sent via the PANTECH Discover, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone.

Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:

Hi

> But just so I understand: is your position now that the LICENSE and NOTICE
> are ok as-is?

No as I've said several time we need to acknowledge Google's copyright in a
clear way - hiding it a binary file doesn't make it clear where it is from
for any one looking at the code.

If something goes into the NOTICE or not if dependent on its license not on
anything else. Apache is a permissive licence so doesn't go into the NOTICE.

Justin