flex-dev mailing list archives

From "Michael A. Labriola" <labri...@digitalprimates.net>
Subject RE: [1/2] git commit: [flex-sdk] [refs/heads/develop] - Fix for issue FLEX-34320
Date Mon, 09 Jun 2014 14:39:38 GMT
>However much I'd like to "kill" a commit (or commit a kill?), my very limited Git knowledge
would surely bork the repo big time. Can you give me a pointer on how to safely handle this?

No worries. I should be able to take care of it today if you aren’t comfortable with it
(and I don’t blame you).

I just meant we could revert the commit I made in whatever way makes the most sense. I am
not sure how much code has been committed since that time.

Mike