flex-dev mailing list archives

From "Michael A. Labriola" <labri...@digitalprimates.net>
Subject RE: [Mustella] still failing, must fix
Date Mon, 02 Jun 2014 14:38:24 GMT
>It's a valid question.  There is probably no one right answer.  My answer is that, if you
didn't intend the compareFunction to use the field name in the SortField, why use a SortField
at all?  Why not just use the top-level Sort compareFunction.

Just continuing the discussion. I think the case here is that you have (n) fields but only
one of them needed a compareFuntion. This is often the case in DataGrids where you have a
bunch of standard columns that map to an object in the dataprovider and one that is derived.

View raw message