flex-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Discuss Release Apache Flex SDK Installer 3.1 - RC5
Date Sat, 28 Jun 2014 14:54:08 GMT

Also looks like caching is broken when installing 4.13 RC2,

Caching is turned on and has a valid URL and this is the second run through the installer
- on OSX if that matters.

Here's the log - this time also got AIR download failing (when it should be cached).

Version 3.1.0 (mac)
Using Locale: en_AU
Fetched the SDK download mirror URL from the CGI.
AIR version 14.0
Flash Player version 14.0
Creating Apache Flex home
Creating temporary directory
Downloading Apache Flex SDK from: https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/flex/sdk/4.13.0/rc2/binaries/apache-flex-sdk-4.13.0-bin.tar.gz
Verifying Apache Flex SDK MD5 Signature
The Apache Flex SDK MD5 Signature of the downloaded files matches the reference. The file
is valid.
Unzipping: /Users/justinmclean/Documents/ApacheFlex4.13TestCache/temp/apache-flex-sdk-4.13.0-bin.tar.gz
Finished unzipping: /Users/justinmclean/Documents/ApacheFlex4.13TestCache/temp/apache-flex-sdk-4.13.0-bin.tar.gz
Downloading Adobe AIR Runtime Kit for Mac from: http://airdownload.adobe.com/air/mac/download/14.0//air14_sdk_sa_mac.tbz2
      [get] [IOErrorEvent type="ioError" bubbles=false cancelable=false eventPhase=2 text="Error
#2032" errorID=2032]

I double checked the cache and AIR 14 exists in the cache (with correct date/time at air/mac/download/14.0/AdobeAIRSDK.tbz2)
however Apache Flex 13.0 RC2 does not exist in the cache that I can find.

I note the file names are different air14_sdk_sa_mac.tbz2 vs AdobeAIRSDK.tbz2 is that correct?
and is that the issue?

View raw message