flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [FlexJS] Close, But Still Some Problems
Date Mon, 16 Jun 2014 17:07:16 GMT
Run java -version from the console to make sure you have a recent enough Java 7.

Also see the comments in the bug FLEX-34258.  To run the launch config, you may need to specify
the path to java7.

From: V Chandrasekhar <shakervc@yahoo.com<mailto:shakervc@yahoo.com>>
Date: Monday, June 16, 2014 9:56 AM
To: aharui <aharui@adobe.com<mailto:aharui@adobe.com>>, "dev@flex.apache.org<mailto:dev@flex.apache.org>"
Subject: Re: [FlexJS] Close, But Still Some Problems

> Almost there!

Agree. Thanks for your help. I am excited about "future-proofing" our apps.

> As I suggested in one of my responses, if you have
problems, please see:

I have been working with the above.

DataBindingTest is a Web application. I copied the mxmlc.bat from FLEX-34258. I do have Java
Version 7.

I am getting the following error which is different from what Andrew Flach reported:

java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: org/apache/flex/compiler/clients/MXMLJSC : Unsupported
major.minor version 51.0
at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClassCond(Unknown Source)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$000(Unknown Source)
Could not find the main class: org.apache.flex.compiler.clients.MXMLJSC. Program will exit.
Exception in thread "main"