flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Release Apache Flex SDK Installer 3.1 - RC2 **
Date Thu, 12 Jun 2014 16:27:13 GMT

On 6/12/14 9:21 AM, "Alex Harui" <aharui@adobe.com> wrote:

>On 6/12/14 7:15 AM, "Justin Mclean" <justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:
>
>>Turn off your WiFi or pull the blue Ethernet cable out :-)
>I did that, but got a different error and the log window showed up on top.

Actually, my question was related to the bug you filed.  What code should
I add to test for the internet connection?  Would it be any different from
the attempt to fetch the installer xml file?  Is it true that a 2032 will
always mean internet is not available?  The information I'm seeing on the
internet indicates that it may not always be the case.

-Alex