flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Release Apache Flex SDK Installer 3.1 - RC2
Date Thu, 12 Jun 2014 16:20:16 GMT

On 6/12/14 7:20 AM, "Justin Mclean" <justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:

>Re the removing the caching for 4.12 was that discussed on the mailing
Well, I said caching was going to be moved to the scripts.

>That's going to potentially annoy a lot of people when they update
>the installer.
I'm not sure how many non-PMC members are using the cache.

>At the very least in needs to be mentioned in the readme or
>release notes. Perhaps even delay release until the next SDK release.
Will add to release notes. I'd would have posted a 4.12 RC along with this
Installer RC if folks would help clean up the set of failures.  Will you
have time soon to look at the one or two related to changes you made?

View raw message