flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: TableElements as FlowLeafElement
Date Tue, 10 Jun 2014 19:26:00 GMT

On 6/10/14 12:06 PM, "Harbs" <harbs.lists@gmail.com> wrote:

>Import/Export is a good question. What’s the use case for Export?
No idea.  I don't know how much it is used, but I would assume being able
to go back and forth between TLF and HTML would be useful.  I certainly
remember folks trying to import HTML.

Having implicit items and/or wrapping on import but not unwrapping on
export could create problems where, after several import/exports, things
are now wrapped multiple times.

Just wondering, did you consider a plan where you tell TLF that the table
is another container?  Or  maybe each cell is another container in
row-major order?  Would that eliminate some or all of these issues?

View raw message