flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Release Apache Flex SDK Installer 3.1 - RC1
Date Tue, 10 Jun 2014 15:12:40 GMT
Hi Darkstone,

I just sent more information on how to override these properties.  I
forgot to mention that when testing, since it is cumbersome to inject
these properties into the release artifacts, you can test by creating a
local.properties files in the destination folder.  Create a folder, make
sure that local.properties is the only file in there, and select that
folder when running the Installer and it should start using new URLs and
new language strings.