flex-dev mailing list archives

From Nicholas Kwiatkowski <nicho...@spoon.as>
Subject Re: Re: [Rumor]Adobe will announce something big about Flash Pro on 2014-06-18
Date Thu, 12 Jun 2014 03:56:30 GMT
There are quite a few implementations of WebRTC that exist in Flash/Flex
already.  We do have access to sockets, and WebRTC is essentially PCM╬╝ data
so it is not too hard to do.  You would just need to do the signaling
parsing (although if you want to use WebRTC with video -- you may be out of
luck since most of the codecs that we being pushed for are not supported in
the Flash Player)

-Nick