flex-dev mailing list archives

From Erik de Bruin <e...@ixsoftware.nl>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache FlexJS 0.0.2 RC1
Date Tue, 17 Jun 2014 09:05:58 GMT
> this is against Apache policy - releases must be manually checked

That seems oddly backwards for an organisation that exists to create,
support and evangelise bit collections that automate things...

And what is considered "manually"? Do I have to manually type commands into
the terminal in order to comply? Is an ant script a script? Why are scripts
considered "bad"? It seems to me that a script provides consistency,
completeness and ease of use, allowing more people to participate in the
testing and voting process.

Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27
3521 VB Utrecht