flex-dev mailing list archives

From Erik de Bruin <e...@ixsoftware.nl>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache FlexJS 0.0.2 RC1
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2014 08:17:17 GMT
Did you actually look at the script and run it?

It's like a wizard that steps you through the process rather than an
automation of the process itself. It doesn't try take any responsibility
away from the voter, quite the opposite actually: it makes sure the voter
doesn't skip any part of the process.

And above all, it's just a utility, not a mandatory tool.

Justin, this is exactly what we've been talking about on private@:
unnecessary procedural stuff holding up the project. Let it be and let's
move on.

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software