flex-dev mailing list archives

From OmPrakash Muppirala <bigosma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Release Apache Flex SDK Installer 3.1 - RC2 **
Date Thu, 12 Jun 2014 17:27:16 GMT
Alex,

The installer config files are served off from a directory which has a
.htacess directive that will prevent client side caching.  So, there is no
need to add a timestamp/random string to force a server download for
installer config files.

If you are doing it for other files, ex. off the adobe server, yes that
makes sense.

Thanks,
Om