flex-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Discuss Apache Flex SDK 4.13.0 RC1
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2014 04:27:31 GMT
Hi,

Decided to look though the binaries images and the like we have in our source release.

This image  includes the Adobe Flex logo which is probably needs to be changed.
  ./asdoc/templates/images/P_AlternativeMetadataIndicator_30x28_N.png

We have the following binary files in the source release that may need to be looked at.
  ./frameworks/projects/flash-integration/FLA/ContentHolder.fla
  ./frameworks/projects/framework/asdoc/en_US/mx/controls/examples/assets/phone.flv
  ./frameworks/projects/framework/asdoc/en_US/mx/effects/examples/assets/OpenSans-Regular.ttf
  ./frameworks/projects/framework/asdoc/en_US/mx/effects/examples/assets/jazz.mp3

- ContentHolder.fla I see no issues, there no way around it for flash integration + it's not
core.
- phone.flv shows someone inserting a sim card into a phone. Do we know where this came from
(Adobe I assume) and how it was licensed?
- open sans may require attribution  (see legal discuss). I also notice there is a LICENSE.txt
in this directory that's not required as it ALv2.
- jazz.mp3 - Do we know where this originally came from and how Adobe licensed it?

Thanks,
Justin