flex-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Including the Flashplayer in the SDK?
Date Sun, 29 Jun 2014 09:13:33 GMT
Hi,

currently the installer downloads the Air SDK (containing the libraries and the runtime) but
for Flash we only download the playerglobal.
I am currently working on mavenizing the runtime artifacts so Flexmojos can pick them up via
maven and usem without having to add a flashplayer executable to the systems path.
So is there a reason for us not downloading the stand-alone flash player? Would be really
cool if we did ;-)

Chris