flex-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Release Apache Flex SDK Installer 3.1 - RC1
Date Tue, 10 Jun 2014 08:27:47 GMT
Hi,

> 2) Unable to clean up temporary installation directory - This mean that
> directory "temp" in the installation folder wasn't deleted ? I saw that
> directory when installation has started, but now it isn't there so he was
> probably deleted.

Note also the two "Installation complete" - looks like a callback is being called twice?

	• Installing frameworks configuration files configured for use with an IDE
	• H:\flexsdk\ApacheFlex_Nightly is now an IDE compatible folder
	• Installation complete
	• Unable to clean up temporary installation directories
	• Installation complete

Thanks,
Justin