flex-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Discuss Release Apache Flex SDK Installer 3.1 - RC3
Date Fri, 27 Jun 2014 08:18:21 GMT
Hi,

> Wow. On an Open Source project dedicated to developing a cross platform
> programming framework you consider the minutiae of an otherwise correct
> attribution of a downstream artefact MORE IMPORTANT than the maintenance
> and development work on that project?

It is just as important IMO, we need to give user and business confidence that they can can
legally use our software without risk.

This is not some random project ion githib.

> I don't think you have your priorities as a PMC member straight.

You're free to disagree with me, but I think I do.  If you want to discuss this further please
take it offline as I don't think this is not exactly constructive in public.

Thanks,
Justin