flex-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Discuss Apache Flex SDK 4.13.0 RC1
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2014 06:17:17 GMT
Hi,

> It would help me, and maybe others, if you would propose fixes, instead of
> just pointing out problems and making the RM guess as to what will satisfy
> you.

It about satisfying the requirements as mandated by Apache not me.

The issue looks obvious to me - ie our NOTICE is missing information from both batic and velocity
NOTICE files.

I would expect:
- Our NOTICE to contain reference to both batic (which it does) and velocity (which it doesn't)
- Our NOTICE to contain the same items as in the batic NOTICE (of which it currently only
has 2 of the 5 items)

But this is a discussion thread so if you think otherwise just say so.

Do you know if the NOTICE files of the all parts in the NOTICE files where checked to see
what they contain? (see [1]) I'm not 100% sure what bits from the batic dependancy we actually
include in the source release.

Thanks,
Justin

1. http://www.apache.org/dev/licensing-howto.html#deps-of-deps