flex-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [DRAFT] Apache Flex June 2014 Report
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2014 12:00:54 GMT

> In the past three months we've continued to see:
> - Continued JIRA activity (more bugs raised than resolved however)
Yep - we need more user and committers active here in helping to fix bugs.

> - More committers becoming active again.
Looks steady to me:

> - Fewer new folks contributing and eventually becoming committers.
IMO (from mail list sign ups and installs that we have increased user activity but we don't
seem to be good at encouraging them to contribute more than JIRA reports. There's been a few
exceptions ie we've just had some help with the Android skins.

View raw message