flex-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Discuss Apache Flex SDK 4.13.0 RC1
Date Thu, 26 Jun 2014 05:43:25 GMT

> Are you saying that you check in, the version number  files with the versions
> in them, create a tag
Yes, although looks like I also missed it on occasion.

> , then revert those changes?
No need to revert as you change the version number after a release is done in preparation
for the next release / so nightly build has right version number.

> Then I think the files would match without all of that checking in and reverting.
It's a single check in after you do a release build and there's no need to revert. But if
it's only the version numbers as long as the final release tag matches it probably not a big
deal if the RC tags don't match 100%.

In this case however there's more than just the version numbers.

View raw message