flex-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: [DISCUSS] Discuss Release Apache Flex SDK Installer 3.1 - RC3
Date Fri, 27 Jun 2014 07:59:25 GMT
+1

Von: Erik de Bruin <erik@ixsoftware.nl>
Gesendet: Freitag, 27. Juni 2014 09:53
An: dev@flex.apache.org
Betreff: Re: [DISCUSS] Discuss Release Apache Flex SDK Installer 3.1 - RC3

> The contents NOTICE and LICENSE are probably the most import thing
> certainly not inconsequential as you suggest. As I PMC member I have a
> responsibility to ensure that they are correct - as do all other PMC
> members.

Wow. On an Open Source project dedicated to developing a cross platform
programming framework you consider the minutiae of an otherwise correct
attribution of a downstream artefact MORE IMPORTANT than the maintenance
and development work on that project? I don't think you have your
priorities as a PMC member straight.

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software