flex-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Mavenizing Falcon
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2014 08:01:43 GMT
Hi,

so I think I got even nearer to the finishing-line with the Mavenizer Refactoring. Now I am
thinking of how I should produce Maven versions of the Falcon compiler.

As far as I understood, it's a different jar containing the compiler together with a hand
full of new jars it depends on and Falcon simply replaces one or two jars in the lib directory.
Now I would like to do this differently in the Mavenizer. Instead of copying falcon into an
FDK I would like to mavenize only the content of the overlay and to add a dependency to the
matching FDK compiler artifact (exluding libs that are replaced by Falcon)

I was thinking that this way using the artifactId "compiler" would use the old compiler and
"falcon-compiler" would use falcon ...

Would this approach be correct?

Chris