flex-dev mailing list archives

From DarkStone <darkst...@163.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Release Apache Flex SDK Installer 3.1 - RC1
Date Tue, 10 Jun 2014 15:41:02 GMT
Hi Alex,

"you can test by creating a local.properties files in the destination
folder"
Can you tell me where the destination folder is?

I installed Flex SDK Installer in D:\Apache Flex SDK Installer\ on Windows
7, and I took a look at this file
D:\Apache Flex SDK Installer\installer\sdk-installer-config-4.0.xml

In sdk-installer-config-4.0.xml I can see the URLs of all the dependencies
including SWFObject and FlexJS, so if I just change the URL of SWFObject in
sdk-installer-config-4.0.xml, will the Installer use that URL or not?

In Chinese there are two mainstream languages (and a lot of less popular
languages):
Chinese Simplified (zh_CN) for the main land
Chinese Traditional (zh_TW) for Taiwan Island

I will work on both zh_CN.properties and zh_TW.properties this week, I have
no problem in translations, I'll keep you updated.

DarkStone
2014-06-10