flex-dev mailing list archives

From DarkStone <darkst...@163.com>
Subject Re: [Forward]To Adobe Leaderships - A very bold and crazy proposal about AS4 and Swift
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2014 09:16:51 GMT
Hi all,

A reply from the thread by jeffward
"jeffward: There's no good reason to invest in a walled-garden,
single-company language, whether as a developer or a company.  Swift is an
brand new experiment, and you guys are acting like brainwashed iSheep.  Go
download xcode and get off my Adobe AIR forums."

I don't know whether jeffward is from Adobe or not, but he claims the Adobe
AIR forums are his own.

A predictable answer, but unexpected attitude.

What can I say, feel so sad and frustrated : (

I'll shut myself up on this topic.