flex-dev mailing list archives

From "Michael A. Labriola" <labri...@digitalprimates.net>
Subject RE: [Mustella] still failing, must fix
Date Tue, 27 May 2014 23:24:35 GMT
>- The Menu/MenuBar/Tree/DataGrid/MXItemRenderer failures are a result of the XMLListCollection
change.  I looked at MXItemRenderer and it appears that the test is expecting an updateComplete
when an XML node is added to the collection.  Does this no longer happen because the parent
is not notified?  I haven't looked any deeper.

I think this is likely due to the way XMLListAdapter handled updates. Basically, it observed
the XML for changes and then dispatched update events. I am guessing we are getting out of
sync with what's being watched with the new way that source is reset. This is just a hunch,
but an educated one.

Mike