flex-dev mailing list archives

From Frédéric THOMAS <webdoubl...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: [FDB] Integration
Date Fri, 30 May 2014 11:07:16 GMT
@Alexander

Fixed: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-34346 (the compiled FDB attached)

In a mxml file, when a inline item renderer is defined, a file id is added to the file list
of the SWF linking the source of this file, 1 per item renderer + the class itself, the fix
says if the path of the source file is found more than once, consider that's the same one.

Not sure if I have to distinguish between those different file id, in the tests I did, I can't
see any difference, so, I take only the first reference I meet to set the breakpoints in.

Lemme know if it is good enough for you.

Frédéric THOMAS

> From: webdoublefx@hotmail.com
> To: dev@flex.apache.org
> Subject: RE: [FDB] Integration
> Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 17:11:13 +0100
>
> I just merged the FDBWorkers branch onto the Develop branch, DO NOT DELETE the FDBWorkers
branch, it will serve me as base for the Falcon version of FDB.

> @Alexander
> Thanks for catching that, will fix it tomorrow.
>
> Frédéric THOMAS
>
> > Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 19:38:37 +0400
> > From: alexander.doroshko@jetbrains.com
> > To: dev@flex.apache.org
> > Subject: Re: [FDB] Integration
> >
> > On 29.05.2014 19:08, Frédéric THOMAS wrote:
> > > The lasted FDB: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-34342 (Break and
Clear command should accept paths)