flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [Mustella] still failing, must fix
Date Fri, 30 May 2014 21:18:52 GMT

On 5/30/14 1:59 PM, "Nicholas Kwiatkowski" <nicholas@spoon.as> wrote:

>I'm using Windows 8.1, x86 for my machine that is running my mustella
>tests.
I haven't used Win8 yet.  I wonder if there is some Control Panel Display
setting that affects the bitmaps.

>The reason why it didn't get caught on my local machine is that the
>menubar
>(and related) weren't in the test path for XMLListCollection (as
>determined
>by MustellaDependancyDB).  I rarely run the full/full tests on my local
>machine for every small change.
Are there .lnk.xml files in the MenuBar's SWF folder?  In theory that's
what MustallaDependencyDB uses to generate the DB and MustellaTestChooser
uses to pick out a set of tests.  The link.xml for me does have
XMLListCollection in it.  Maybe you've never built tests in MenuBar so the
.lnk.xml files were never generated.

Thanks,
-Alex