flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject [Installer] No more caching (at least, not in the installer)
Date Tue, 27 May 2014 06:09:13 GMT
We're seeing lots of complaints about bad downloads during the install.
The current caching code in the installer caches whatever gets downloaded.
 I'm going to introduce more MD5 checks into the install scripts and in
order to make it work even for Ant users, I think I should change the
installer to delegate the caching to the Ant scripts.  The Ant scripts
will verify the MD5 before deciding whether to copy it to a specified
folder.

Anybody see anything bad about doing that?

-Alex